The April Center for Anxiety Attack Management - Los Angeles is committed to helping you remove the destructive barriers of anxiety, so that you may lead a calmer, healthier, happier life. We treat all anxiety related conditions, including Panic Disorder, OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), Anxiety Attacks, all phobias, Social anxiety and more. For a full list see the section entitled About The April Center. Our expert approach to anxiety treatment is in providing CBT (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy), which is the only form of counseling treatment for anxiety syndromes and symptoms proven effective through scientific research.
For anxiety that has led to limitation and suffering, you could benefit from specialized strategies and treatment provided by a Doctor of Psychology/professional with the highest level of training and education. This is what we offer at The April Center for Anxiety Attack Management - Los Angeles.
Two office locations:
- - Los Angeles (serving Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood)
- - The South Bay (serving Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes, Torrance and El Segundo)
Anxiety Treatment Services Available at The April Center for Anxiety Attack Management - Los Angeles
- Individual Therapy: Individual 50-minute CBT counseling sessions with Dr. April or staff therapists focused on anxiety reduction techniques and their implementation so that you can make progress as quickly as possible.
- Group Therapy: Attending anxiety support groups with the CBT model at The April Center is a powerful way to reduce anxiety due to the support and validation one experiences by meeting others with similar struggles. Additionally, there tends to be an increase in motivation to complete anxiety reduction homework assignments and do what is necessary to reduce anxiety. Each group is limited to a maximum of 8 people with clear boundaries maintained to protect your confidentiality. We have support groups for OCD, Panic Disorder, Phobia, and General/Social Anxiety. Read more about our Group Therapy services.
- Family Therapy: If advisable, other family members are welcome to join sessions in order to reduce behaviors/conflicts that may be contributing to anxiety. These counseling sessions are focused on encouragement, support, and reduction of anxiety provoking family dynamics.
*We have options that fit most budgets!
Based on appropriateness and need, we also provide:
- Half-Day Anxiety Treatment Packages
- Phone Appointments